Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be moving to Atlanta in the next month or so and Will hopefully be working in a Ford Dealer again. :yay:

Does anyone know what the D-plan pricing would be on an ST3 with moonroof be?

I think I saw a copy of a dealer invoice shoing what the D-plan would be, can't seem to find it again on the forums. If anyone could point me in that direction, it would be awesome.

·
Registered
117 Posts
View attachment 1402
That happens to be my build and my VOC lists $27204.16 as the D Plan price

Reactions: oaxa

·
Registered
65 Posts
Even if we gave them to you it would be pretty hard for you to show them a pay stub or club membership to verify you actually qualified.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i priced an ST2 with moonroof and Nav and d-plan price is 26,141.01. So minus the nav I'd say in mid mid 25k range .
Thanks. My dealer didn't look it up but said that he would honor whatever price was lower. I got a super deal even BEFORE it was announced that the ST would indeed be available for Plan pricing--$25,500 for an ST2 with a moonroof, ALL fees included. Just have to pay tax and title. So I'm already VERY close to what the D-plan pricing would be.
I've seen that some have been charged Plan administration fees by the dealer...Is this normal practice? I'm guessing if I'm charged those fees on top of the D-plan pricing then it would be pricier than the deal I already have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts