Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,012 Posts
Focus but not ST. It's not like you can hide the center exhaust. Dead giveaway.

On the go via Tapatalk

·
The Site Founder
3,416 Posts
I will not remove them. I will however inform the dealer who sells me the car that if there is a dealer logo on the car that I will not accept delivery.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
DAMN SKIPPY! I will be taking all the badges off of my car AND I will take the 'FORD' badges and recolor them as black and nickle. I am gonna see if I can get some made that are going to be a solid color like a gloss script on a matte background or just a solid color with no logo.

CHAD, I am SO with you about that tacky as heck dealership pimp sticker on the car///

·
Registered
215 Posts
Fishing line is a little better since it won't break as easily as floss. If there's still some adhesive residue leftover then use some automotive Goo-Gone to get rid of it; auto Goo-Gone is safe on paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
862 Posts
I rocked the license plate frame for a week, but I ripped that Focus emblem off before that. I hate that font, compared to the ST badge. I also want to paint the reflectors in the bumper white. Sleak it up a bit.

·
Registered
862 Posts
DAMN SKIPPY! I will be taking all the badges off of my car AND I will take the 'FORD' badges and recolor them as black and nickle. I am gonna see if I can get some made that are going to be a solid color like a gloss script on a matte background///
Yes.......I plan on taking both mine off and getting ones with matte black instead of blue, and the writing the same white. Would look great on my white ST.

·
Registered
256 Posts
The Focus will come off. ST will stay. And the dealer plate frame will also come off should they put one on. They will first need to earn my support before I drive advertisement for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.