Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
I plan on taking the Focus logo off and replacing the Red ST with a Blue one on my Oxford White ST. I took the SE and the Focus badges off of my '01 Focus with dental floss and a hairdryer. Easy off even after it had been on for 10 years. Looks a hell of alot cleaner.
Well an UPDATE I have removed the Focus logo from the rear of my ST. Looks clean. Easy removal with the hair dryer and some fishing line. Peeled right off, just make sure you heat it up good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Out of curiosity how easy is the front ford badge to replace and is it glued on or screwed on or what? The reason I ask is because I found a ST at a great price but the ford badge is cracked but the rest of the car appears ok. I know buying something like this could be risky because of the potential for other problems but I am just curious about the badge.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Focus is definitely going....not sure on the rear ST
Front ST is staying.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I think SoonToBeSTOwner may have meant the actual Ford emblem, aka the "blue oval."

·
Registered
433 Posts
I will not remove them. I will however inform the dealer who sells me the car that if there is a dealer logo on the car that I will not accept delivery.
When I was buying mine this week it had no dealer sticker, whoe the were cleaning it up while I purchased I told them not to put one on it. When I was taking delivery an hour later there was a dealer sticker on it. I made them take it back into the bay and remove it. Makes me feel a little rude, but it is my car and I don't like stickers on th paint, besides no free advertising... I told them, they could leave it if they paid me for the advertising, they thought I was joking....

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Both Focus and ST are off...I'll mount them on something to put up in my office.
View attachment 6613

·
Registered
78 Posts
Why cover the blue oval???? Be proud that Ford built one hell of a car...... :yay:

41 - 60 of 67 Posts