Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While we wait for our ST's to arrive would it be too much to ask of you to post some shots of the ST in the various colors. Nothing too elaborate, just some nice shots of the various colors.

In particular, I haven't seen a decent shot of a Ingot Silver St yet.

Reactions: Americarsftw

·
Registered
89 Posts
And while I'm sticking with Tangerine Scream after initially ordering Black then Performance Blue, I am still not clear on what the color really looks like. It's shows wild variations from one photos to the next by outside sources. I think Ford could do us a service by posting some reality shots, especially after the initial confusion of different forms of TS.

·
Registered
14 Posts
And while I'm sticking with Tangerine Scream after initially ordering Black then Performance Blue, I am still not clear on what the color really looks like. It's shows wild variations from one photos to the next by outside sources. I think Ford could do us a service by posting some reality shots, especially after the initial confusion of different forms of TS.
Yeah, it's a cool color but what does the production look like? :?:

·
Registered
534 Posts
While we wait for our ST's to arrive would it be too much to ask of you to post some shots of the ST in the various colors. Nothing too elaborate, just some nice shots of the various colors.

In particular, I haven't seen a decent shot of a Ingot Silver St yet.
I wish. The Silver in your Avatar looks good, but every real world Ingot Silver I've seen is far too light.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I just saw the TS in person today and I promise you will not regret your decision. It's a beautiful color. I would describe it as being more orange than yellow.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Reactions: Americarsftw

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Facebook Lisa. :)

She may direct you towards the Test Drive shots, but... you never know.

Chad

Reactions: sk8parker94

·
Registered
373 Posts
Even though the blue is a little dark, Performance Blue is the only color I could imagine getting of the group. I wish there was a gunmetal grey metallic of some sort, but oh well!

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 14 of 14 Posts