Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if there is already a post dedicated to this but is anyone going to the eco boost challenge at Dodgers stadium tomorrow?
My dad and I went last year and had a blast so we are going again this year.

Our time is for 10 am. I dont know if I'll be taking the ST but I'll be wearing a black "built ford tough" T-shirt again this year if you want to say hi!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I ended up going to the one in the Bay Area this year. All I can say is arrive early...I arrived just before lunch and the signup line took about an hour to get through, and the lines to drive quickly got up to nearly 2 hours long as more people arrived. We got to drive twice during 6 hours there, nearly all of that spent in line.

The driving part was a blast though.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yep, should be the Rose Bowl in Pasadena this time. I've got a time int he afternoon and might bring my dad or a friend but likely drive out in the new car and not the ST.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah. We found out the hard way its at the rose bowl. Oops.

We are in line right now. There are around 5 STs in the parking lot.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Looks like a couple STs and a few SVTs still here. I brought my dad and ended up driving the diesel Cruse instead of my ST. Lines aren't too terrible. For anyone in the area that didn't preregister you can still sign up at the gate. Just need valid license and closed-toe shoes to drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts