Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very good salesman at Taylor Ford in Taylor Michigan.

He is on top of things and knows the ins and outs of this ST ordering process very well.

Andrew Loutitt at Taylor Ford. 313-216-1531

No deposit needed for your order.And great deals even if you arent A/X plan eligible.

He has done good by several people so far on this process and i heavily recommend him.

Would vouch even if you were coming from out of state.

- Drew

·
Registered
77 Posts
Don't forget, because the destination charge is fixed anybody could purchase a car from him and he can have it delivered to any dealer in the continental 48 for no extra charge. I have done this in the past.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I just wanted to add a plug for this dealer. I talked to Andrew this afternoon, and he seems very well informed and an enthusiast. But he said that the "drop fees" charged by East Coast dealers are pretty steep. So it probably does not make financial sense to order the ST through him and have it delivered to a dealer out here. He also said that it's impossible to know exactly how much it would cost to ship the car by a private carrier -- but again, probably too much to make sense.

That said, if you're anywhere within reasonable driving distance of Taylor Ford, this guy seems great to work with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts