Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Order number: 6052
Dealer number: 11A469 (Drum Hill Ford, Lowell, MA)
VIN: 1FADP3L95DL135462
Package ordered: ST2
Color: Race Red

Thanks Interceptor!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updated with VIN from Natasha. Elnorte, she also said that my car was in production "as we speak", so keep an eye out for a Red ST2 :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
I messaged her last Thursday and haven't heard back yet, so maybe a reply is coming soon. And maybe, just maybe it's close to production since I ordered on 7/5. Thanks man!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I messaged her last Thursday and haven't heard back yet, so maybe a reply is coming soon. And maybe, just maybe it's close to production since I ordered on 7/5. Thanks man!
Sounds like you're in a similar boat, I bet your's is scheduled too!

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I asked last Thurs, just heard back. Ordered car 7/29
Wow! You ordered on 7/29 and have a VIN. I ordered on 6/5 and am yet to have a VIN or build date. Messaged Natasha last week and am waiting to see if she or my dealer (calls me every Friday morning) get me my VIN and build date. There doesn't seem to be much in the way of priority given that later order dates are being confirmed as builds before earlier ordered cars.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As of Sept 16, ETA is Sept 27.

It's Sept 24, and no updates since the 16th. I'm guessing ElNorte has stolen it.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update: As of this morning, it's in Buffalo, NY, assumed to be on a train. Doesn't bode well for it being here and ready to go on Wednesday...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts