Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
2 interesting things - 1) NO Daytime Running Lamps & 2) Spirit Blue? Is this a color used elsewhere by Ford but just renamed Performance Blue for the ST?

And noticed a 3rd - "Normal" fuel fill. I assume deliveries will NOT be made with Premium Unleaded.
1.I don't think these come with daytime running lights. I think only the ST3 with HID's and LED lights have them.

2. I think Spirit Blue is the name in Europe. It is still performance blue here. And I think this is the European Ford site that listed this. Don't know that much about it. But it piqued my interest as well when I first saw it.

3. I'm not sure what that refers to.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I did pick it up on Friday.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Congrats on the car! I'm loving that blue the more I see it, which is good, since that's the color I ordered! :)

One thing I noticed on your window sticker that I haven't seen on any others yet is under Optional Equipment it lists "TAG 000X000 E DUDLESON." I'm guessing that is the "personalization" of the window sticker for pre-orders? If so; pretty cool!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yeah, I saw that when I first accessed it. I figured that was what it was for but didn't notice that it wasn't on others.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.