Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
We are re dynoing the car next week with each and every part. We have had a problem with dyno and had to take the car off.
Hope everything's ok. I will be waiting, and then you will be waiting for my payment :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
We got to dyno with and without the intake.
Run 2 is with the TR3/EFI intake
Run 6 is with the stock intake
Both runs on a dyno jet dyno with stock tune

Place your orders @ TR3 Performance Enjoy Everyone

Video of dyno session coming soon!!

Screen Shot 2012-12-11 at 11.53.13 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2012-12-11 at 11.54.21 AM.jpg

·
Registered
768 Posts
The graphs are a little difficult for me to read. From what I see, it looks about 8hp, and 14tq gains on a stock tune?

·
Registered
768 Posts
You are correct for the peak numbers. The topend of the graph was where the big gains are
You sir.....will have an intake sold in the next couple days!

·
Registered
768 Posts
You are correct for the peak numbers. The topend of the graph was where the big gains are
I have some more questions before I order

1) Is the intake only available in black?
2) I see you offer polished and powdercoated. Do you have pics of both? If not, which would look more appealing?
3) This obviously works with the stock airbox, correct?
4) Does it come with an air filter? Or would I need to get one myself? If it comes with one, which one?

I think that's all I really need to know. Let me know please.

·
Registered
89 Posts
SAE smoothing off runs? Just get the .drf files from the dyno shop and we all can input them into the end user Winpep 7 session viewer software.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have some more questions before I order

1) Is the intake only available in black?
2) I see you offer polished and powdercoated. Do you have pics of both? If not, which would look more appealing?
3) This obviously works with the stock airbox, correct?
4) Does it come with an air filter? Or would I need to get one myself? If it comes with one, which one?

I think that's all I really need to know. Let me know please.
Answers to your questions
1. The intake is available in pretty much any color. Im offering black on the site but if you email us we will powder coat any color.
2. I just took pics of both today before we ship our orders. I will have them uploaded here and on my website tomorrow.
3. It does fit into the stock air box. It is your choice if you want to leave the air box there.
4. The intake comes with an AEM Dry filter. Im working on changing the filter to a k&n open filter. We do not offer the intake without a filter. We want to make sure the intakes fits correctly.

·
Registered
105 Posts
SAE smoothing off runs? Just get the .drf files from the dyno shop and we all can input them into the end user Winpep 7 session viewer software.
I will get the dyno graphs after work in SAE with smoothing off.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Is this intake CARB approved in CA?
I doubt if is CARB approved, we are located in South Florida where there is no emissions. I would like to find out the regulations for that. tho.

·
Registered
768 Posts
wait....only a +2 gain in TQ with the intake stock DP vs intake AND the aftermarket DP? I love the intake gains, but I'm confused when you added the DP? Shouldn't there be more since the turbo is breathing much better with an aftermarket DP?

edit: sorry, i misread.....it was your 2nd pull with the intake and DP.....not bad considering you're on a stock tune....I'm tuned, and I will be purchasing your intake in a day or 2.

NOW.....I have to decide what color.....I'm definitely going with powdercoat......I have an Oxford White ST2.....who can suggest the color for me??

·
Registered
332 Posts
NOW.....I have to decide what color.....I'm definitely going with powdercoat......I have an Oxford White ST2.....who can suggest the color for me??
White? Under the hood could use some color.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
768 Posts
White? Under the hood could use some color.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Yea bro.....I was thinking that too.....but they said it can be any color. I hate options......like going to a restaurant.....do I want breakfast at 2:30....or do I want a burger? Shit, the dinner specials look good too....but I want breakfast, no, I want a patty melt....hahahahaha

21 - 40 of 46 Posts