Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just saw this as well. Doesn't do me any good, but I definitely think it's karmically the right thing for Ford to do.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I kinda figured they would have special pricing, since it's not an SVT product. Just had to wait a bit, since everything is still so new.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
I have to LOL! Ford needs to get on it and coordinate this launch a little better. Here is the email response I got from Ford re: X Plan pricing!

Dear William,

Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company on 5/24/2012 05:04:56 PM regarding the eligibility of the Focus ST. We appreciate the time you have taken to write us.

The Focus ST is not eligible under the AXZ-Plan discount. If you would like to see a list of ineligible vehicles, log into your MyPlan account at www.myplan.ford.com. Click on the 'Plan Rules' tab at the top of the page, and scroll down to Section 4. You will see a link that says 'Ineligible Vehicles'.

PLEASE NOTE: You cannot use a search engine such as Google, Internet Explorer, or others to locate the Ford AXZ website as these frequently return fake or phishing websites. You must type the URL into the address bar of your browser, and then confirm that you are on the Ford AXZ website prior to entering any private personal information.

Please let us know if the information we provided has met your expectations. If it has not, please feel free to write us back and advise how we may be of further assistance to you.

At Ford Motor Company, we consider the satisfaction of our customers as one of our most important objectives. If you have any other inquiries or concerns, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to address them.

Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company regarding vehicle eligibility.

Sincerely,
Matthew
Ford Motor Company
AXZ&D Plan Program Headquarters

·
4,009 Posts
I sent the following response since they asked if the information met my expectations:

Please get on the same page! Since sending out this email it has been confirmed that the Focus ST is A-Z Plan eligible.

How Ford can make this announcement and not have it known especially by the folks that need the information most is beyond me.

While we are on the topic, could we update the My Plan website to include the ST information so that we may build and price the ST that is eligible for A-Z Plan.

Reactions: sk8parker94

·
Registered
100 Posts
My dealer ship was the that told me ford was talking about making it eligible. Then yesterday Lisa said it was

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
I sent the following response since they asked if the information met my expectations:

Please get on the same page! Since sending out this email it has been confirmed that the Focus ST is A-Z Plan eligible.

How Ford can make this announcement and not have it known especially by the folks that need the information most is beyond me.

While we are on the topic, could we update the My Plan website to include the ST information so that we may build and price the ST that is eligible for A-Z Plan.

All i can say is patience. If Lisa said it would be it will. She would not make a mistake about announcing this.

·
4,009 Posts
I don't think it's a mistake at all. I just find it disappointing that the folks that SHOULD know, don't know. It's pretty typical of everything about this launch so far.

Reactions: Chad

·
4,009 Posts
It's on FB Type in Ford ST and the ST link will come up.

·
4,009 Posts
I don't think it's a mistake at all. I just find it disappointing that the folks that SHOULD know, don't know. It's pretty typical of everything about this launch so far.
It gets better, they responded by saying if you don't believe us, check the my plan website!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
cool, thanks Shomare. I agree it's been a pretty botched roll-out, considering the X-plan site still considers the ST ineligible.
Yep. Guess I'll just have to keep checking the partners site until the ST is up before I'll be able to discuss it with my dealer.

·
4,009 Posts
Yep. Guess I'll just have to keep checking the partners site until the ST is up before I'll be able to discuss it with my dealer.

It's a mess... I contacted Ford and the folks that run the My Plan site don't even know the ST is eligible.

·
Registered
547 Posts
It's a mess... I contacted Ford and the folks that run the My Plan site don't even know the ST is eligible.
Relax People! lol It's not a mess... Being apart of the assy process for 20yrs, this is no different then any other launch. They just approved employee pricing. Give them a minute to set things up. I can't speak for the dealership's lack of knowledge on the ST. but, I'm guessing the fact that each dealership may only get a couple ST's is a reason why the lack of knowledge. Not all salesmen are enthusiast like us. lol

1 - 20 of 61 Posts