Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Not sure if anyone here has ever been to the Fabulous Ford meetup at Knott's Berry farm, but since there hasn't been any conversation on the subject I figured I'd go ahead and kick it off. :D Fabulous Fords is a huge meetup at Knott's Berry farm that is held annually. Basically it's a huge car show that showcases all kinds of Fords from Mustangs, to Shelby Cobra's, to Broncos, and even Ford GT's.

Here's a link for further information.

Welcome to Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's

Event will be held on April 28, from the looks of it.

I went 2 years ago with a buddy of mine from a Mustang forum back when I had my Stang, and it was one of the coolest events I've ever been to. He and I met up in the morning and drove down together. While on the freeway we ran into a huge caravan of Mustangs (at least 50 of us in one huge line), all generations, all trims, from non-modded V-6's to fully built Cobra's. It was glorious! :yay:

Anyways I was wondering if anyone was interested in meeting up and doing a caravan of our own to the event. I think it would be cool to show all the Mustang guys that their not the only performance vehicle Ford has nowadays. :D

Just let me know if anyone is interested and we can all start the planning.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Registration is only if you want to be in the show. When I went my buddy and just met up, drove in and parked in the sear parking lot across from Knotts. The whole thing was free. However, if being in the actual show is what you want, I have no idea about canceling.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Registration is only if you want to be in the show. When I went my buddy and just met up, drove in and parked in the sear parking lot across from Knotts. The whole thing was free. However, if being in the actual show is what you want, I have no idea about canceling.
O! Ok, I miss understood. I thought you guys wanted to be in the event. Don't mind me! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts