Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with my dealer. I asked if he had any info on the status of my PB st1. He said "I don't have a vin yet but I do know that it is scheduled to be built the third week of September."! It's nice to know, but that timeline sucks! :S

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just got off the phone with my dealer. I asked if he had any info on the status of my PB st1. He said "I don't have a vin yet but I do know that it is scheduled to be built the third week of September."! It's nice to know, but that timeline sucks! :S
Hmmmmm . . . Something smells off. Scheduled but no VIN. Everything that I've heard is the Scheduling and VIN go hand in hand. Maybe elnorte or interceptor can elaborate.

need to verify this one. . .

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Create a thread here: Focus ST Order Tracking

Follow the rules and your questions will be answered. This way you can maybe get some more info that your dealer doesn't know.

Reactions: oaxa

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Thanks for the help dem. I didn't realize there was a sub forum just for this subject. Next time I'll look around a bit more. I mainly just needed to vent.
No problem, anytime. That's why we're here. All of us have vented on these forums. It's a frustrating process to say the least.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts