Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all-

Does anyone have the scoop on the pricing plans for the Fiesta ST? There is a great stickied thread for the Focus ST, and I was trying to get some numbers to compare and start thinking about an order.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I tried to build one on fords axz plan website but it doesnt display the discount prices yet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
903 Posts
None of the 2014 Fiesta prices are up yet. X or A/Z Plan (A and Z are the same, one is active employee the other retiree).

·
Registered
122 Posts
D plan was $1088 discount, I believe X plan is around $550
That is not too compelling. Has X-plan gotten so watered down because of SVTOA and other club memberships? I expect most people could do better with simple dealer negotiating once the cars are out longer.

·
Registered
96 Posts
That is not too compelling. Has X-plan gotten so watered down because of SVTOA and other club memberships? I expect most people could do better with simple dealer negotiating once the cars are out longer.
Hell the pricing now isn't that bad at the dealer, especially considering the 0% financing and incentives. I got 0% and around $500 less than invoice. All I did was went to the Fiesta ST website, did a dealer search, contacted all my local dealers internet departments and asked for their bottom line price. When I whittled it down to two, I shopped them against one another and went with the dealer that gave the lowest price. Just so happened it was the closest and largest volume dealer in the area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
MSRP to invoice on a FiST is only about $750. X-Plan is usually around $250 more than invoice on any car, hence the $500 discount before rebates. Large volume dealers (mine included) are willing to usually go a bit below invoice no mater the car (SVT's excluded). Negotiating can save you some additional money, but one of the benefits of X-Plan is to cut the headache out.. You're pretty much at invoice without having to "play the game". Fiestas are known to just be volume cars for the dealerships being that there's literally no markup on them at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts