Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you missed it on another forum. My wheels came in, and right away had them mounted. Sure the look is not for everyone, and even I was a little skeptical on what the outcome. Gotta tell you though... I love it!!!!

Anyway, here are a couple phone pics, with much better looking photos coming soon.

Oh, and in case you were wondering.... These are 18x8.5 +40 offset, running stock tires for now till I finalize my tire sponsorship. Also, the car is lowered on Eibach Sportline Springs, but I'll be switching them out with BC Racing Coilovers in the upcoming days.

Enjoy!

IMG_20130904_162609.jpg

IMG_20130904_163931.jpg

IMG_20130904_164911.jpg

·
Registered
186 Posts
Not something I would ever do, but if you like it, more power to you!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Kinda big for a Fiesta ST and not a available in the Awesome TS color either ;) but they might look good on the Orange or Green Fiesta ST:!:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Drool. I love it.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Cool. Not my choice but I have different tastes. Looks like you are going in agood direction though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
That thing looks sweet!! Would I trade up for my PB and gold wheels? NOPE! But I would stare at it going down the road. I've gotten so used to the lowered, fat stance that stock ST's dont even get my attention anymore.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
They look awesome mounted on the car. Nice!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts