Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
There u have it! looks like redline starts around 6k.

·
Registered
495 Posts
That's not the interior the North american car will have. The NA ST will have the interior that is in the current titanium trim level with the addition of the boost/oil/etc. gauges. The instrument cluster will probably be the same, but the center console is a lot different.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's not the interior the North american car will have. The NA ST will have the interior that is in the current titanium trim level with the addition of the boost/oil/etc. gauges. The instrument cluster will probably be the same, but the center console is a lot different.
you can get the sony system without the mytouch so i think whoever ordered sony - mytouch will have this interior

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
you can get the sony system without the mytouch so i think whoever ordered sony - mytouch will have this interior
wat?

First off, the interior featured in those pictures does NOT have myford touch. Secondly, in NA, MFT comes packaged with the sony system; you can't get the sony system without MFT. Also, these pics have been out for ages. Thanks for contributing, but sadly this isn't any new information :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
ST1 and ST2 will come with a different center console than the ST3. The pic you posted is of an ST2. The ST3 will have this layout:
okay that makes sense I suppose, thanks for the clarification. I continue to be disappointed that I didn't up my package level to the ST3. =\

Here's a confusing picture then.. The center console is the ST3 spec but it's got the two tone partial leather recaros of the ST2. Is there any explanation for that?

·
Registered
495 Posts
In all honesty, I don't know that we have "officially seen" production shots. A lot of how we have assembled are our assumptions is based off of various propaganda and trade show pictures from ford and comments made by Lisa on FB. The picture petra posted is VERY old, it even has a 2012 focus HUD above the gauges (You can see the PRDNS of the DCT). It's entirely possible that they originally thought they were going to offer 2 tone in the top package back then.

Everything we have today points to the picture petraman showed being the ST3 dash + console (obviously not the 2-tone seats). I can't say I've seen any OFFICIAL pics of ST-1 and ST-2 w/out MFT, but based on what happened with the base focus, I expect it to be similar to the non-MFT consoles available on the current focus.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
The picture petraman posted also has the two tone seats, so I'm equally confused.
The pic I posted is of a preproduction concept, I just wanted to give an example of the handbrake setup.

The different ST3 console was confirmed on facebook a few weeks back and I confirmed it first-hand in Key West.

·
Registered
353 Posts
And, let's be honest. For a trade show or publicity shots, two-tone yellow screams performance/excitement more than the full leather.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
277 Posts
ST1 and ST2 will come with a different center console than the ST3. The pic you posted is of an ST2. The ST3 will have this layout:
Negative.

ST1 will look just like the dash of a 2012 SE model plus the gauges on top. Which is a small 4 inch screen like shown in the OP plus the old nokia phone style stereo controls.
ST2 will have the shiny sony stereo of the 2012 Ti and MFT LARGE TOUCHSCREEN plus the gauges
ST3 will have the same dash as ST2 but with the navi feature turned on.

This info is all taken from the Ford build your own site and the official photos from the Ford ST facebook page.

Edit: Realized, this may have been confusing, All I'm stating is that the stereo and display shown in the link I quoted are representative of both the ST3 and ST2.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts