Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mossy Ford in Pacific Beach has a Tux Black ST2 with moonroof/nav 28k if anyone is interested. I went and had a look at it and cant wait for mine to arrive. The hood gap is a little bit of an eye sore.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Mossy Ford in Pacific Beach has a Tux Black ST2 with moonroof/nav 28k if anyone is interested. I went and had a look at it and cant wait for mine to arrive. The hood gap is a little bit of an eye sore.
I'll have to check it out this weekend. Mossy Ford is my favorite Ford dealership in SD County.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ugh i wish i could say the same since they are walking distance. I think because im a younger guy they can rip me off easier. North County ford is the only dealership around here that even gave me a decent offer. Let me know how it goes

·
Registered
630 Posts
ugh i wish i could say the same since they are walking distance. I think because im a younger guy they can rip me off easier. North County ford is the only dealership around here that even gave me a decent offer. Let me know how it goes
I have an ST3 on order. I ordered my ST from a dealership in central California. I've bought 3 vehicles from Mossy Ford. Last one was about 9 years ago, so maybe Mossy is different now. Unfortunately I don't live in San Diego anymore, but I'm down there very often. BTW, I used to live in PB. Fun place to live.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If you have a Costco membership take advantage of their auto buying program! If you don't have one, get one! I just went to perry ford in national city to see if they had one in stock to look at, they didn't, but the salesman said he could get me invoice on one whenever I decide to order. And it's because I asked about the Costco program

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did check out the Costco program but the Navy Auto Buying program actually beat everyone so I will have to drive to Encinitas Ford when my ST arrives.

·
Registered
630 Posts
If anyone in the San Diego area is interested in test driving an ST, head over to Perry Ford in National City. I was in San Diego last weekend and stopped by to finally see an ST in person. The salesman basically told me to hop for a drive right from the start. He then let me drive it was well. It was really unexpected for me since I was just there to see it in person. I figured they would only let serious buyers drive it. The salesman also informed me that Perry Ford will be receiving a demo ST soon for everyone to test drive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts