Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
I am glad Ron got the invite, and well he should.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Agreed. I noticed he was hoping for a pull-out for additional thigh support but someone asked Lisa on Facebook and she wrote back really quickly saying we won't get that here.

Edit: "The North American seat structure does not include cushion extension. Sorry! - Lisa Schoder Focus ST US Brand Manager"

Ugh, I wish we had that. Us Americans are big guys. We do have some with a European build though lol

You think she could have answered other people's concerns about the ST3 but didn't touch that one.

I glad Ron got the invite, and well he should.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Would be nice. But I'm more curious about the seating position, since my Miata does just fine for leg support for me. Granted, I'd change my tune if I were regularly driving to El Paso, I'm sure, but for my previous 35-mile commute to work and my current 15-mile jaunt, its fine. I can't imagine the Focus isn't far better...if the seating position isn't vomiting me into the windshield. We'll see...

·
Registered
753 Posts
The seats are part of the reason I'm making the three hour drive to Boston. I want to see for myself how the seats are. I'm not exceptionally wide but I am taller than average. I've never had a problem in older Foci so I don't expect to have a problem with this one.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
I was the one who asked Lisa about the seats.... It really sucks because I'm 6'7" so I'd find those VERY useful. There needs to be an ST4 model so we can get all of the more premium features that the Euro guys get...

·
Registered
869 Posts
I was the one who asked Lisa about the seats.... It really sucks because I'm 6'7" so I'd find those VERY useful. There needs to be an ST4 model so we can get all of the more premium features that the Euro guys get...
Dude. You're 6'7". Its time to think about a Mini Van.

Just kidding. I had a guy come in and test drive a MINI Cooper once that was 6'10". He fit, too!! But it was tight. He drove...a minivan. I felt for that guy.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
I might've missed it, but did he say how much he weighed? It'd be helpful to know, um...how, um...big his thighs are.
Ron's a pretty big guy. I'm 6 ft 1 and 215 and fit just fine.

On the go - Via TapTalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts