Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
"The new Ford Focus arrives here [Ireland] next September and according to Eddie Murphy, Chairman and Managing Director of Ford Ireland..."

So I'm assuming this means we will have it at least by September if they truly are doing a global launch.

Here's the full article: New Ford Focus ST arrives in September | The Next Gear
Next september is a another whole year away! Glad I'm not living in Ireland!

·
Registered
549 Posts
I read on here somewhere they will build about 3 cars per hour on the line. I hope that's more than 1 eight hour shift per day or we're only looking at like 120 cars per week!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
if 2 shifts working 8 hours each build 240 daily then we will see them pump out roughly 12,500 cars annually from 1 plant. I also believe they are being manufactured in Germany. Anyone confirm where they are being built and to what number? or is it supply and demand.

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I noticed that the Bing link listed the location as the Michigan Truck plant. The 2 plants (Michigan Truck and Wayne Assembly) are co-located. The easternmaost of the 2 large structures is Wayne Assembly.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I noticed that the Bing link listed the location as the Michigan Truck plant. The 2 plants (Michigan Truck and Wayne Assembly) are co-located. The easternmaost of the 2 large structures is Wayne Assembly.

I quite like how your location is "within daily commute to Dearborn".

So I assume that means that, once production begins, you'll stop by everyday to tell us when they are complete and in the parking lot? :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts