Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For any status updates on your Focus ST order please start a new thread in this forum only. Here is the info I need from you. Incomplete info = no update. Please read all the rules carefully.

Order number: (4 digits)
Dealer number: example 45B450 or F45450
or
Complete Vin: (preferable)
Package ordered: (No ST3 updates at this time)
Color: (helps if there's more than one ST per order)

1. Must have order number (4 digits) and dealer number, or vin number (preferred). If you don’t have the needed numbers I will not respond.
2. One order update per person, per week. Scheduling usually gets done on Thurs. If you get an update on a Fri, your order will not change until the following Thurs at the earliest.
3. I will try to give updates as soon as possible but I do have a life in the real world so be patient. Do not “bump” your thread in the hopes I will do it sooner. In fact, I will not respond to it at all if I see that before I respond once. OK to “bump” for another update once I gave it to you once, as long as a whole week has past (7 days).
4. Focus orders ONLY.
5. You must have at least 10 posts on this forum or have been a member for 1 month to request an update.
6. If you ordered an ST3 package car please don’t request at this time. There is a material hold on all ST3 cars and they will not be scheduled yet. I will remove this rule once the hold is lifted.
7. Do NOT send me a PM to check your order.
8. Once I give you your vin, please do not ask for an update UNLESS it's been more than 7 weeks and you still don't have a car.
9. I can change/add rules as I please so it's your responsibility to re-read them occasionally to stay in compliance.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Thread Rules:
1. Please create 1 thread only. Multiple threads will be merged or closed.
2. Put your user name first in the thread when with dashes add your order number with dealer number

Example:
[h=3]Jackamick - Order # 5343 - Dealer Code: 48072[/h]

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Please do not abuse this privilege. Only the thread owner and interceptor are allowed to post in the respective threads. Keep it clean, so interceptor can help the community.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.