Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going and at what time?

Is anyone interested in meeting up?:D

·
Registered
547 Posts
My time slot is 10. Definitely would meet up!

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I registered at 11am as well. I have 3 other people coming with me that will be driving. One of which is a prospective ST buyer and another was close to buying a Speed3. It should be a good time.

Afterwards I'll be checking out Patriot Place and hopefully watching the Patriots practice. I'm a huge Patriots fan...:D

Anyone else heading to the Boston Track day?

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
My time slot is 10am as well! I'll be coming over from Cape Cod so, if I get an early start, I might be able to make it ~30 minutes before. I'll try to stay as long as I can to meet everybody!

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'll be there at 1pm! They opened up some slots today so I got in as I've been writing them twice a week asking if anyone cancelled.

Woot woot!

Do we know which colors and packages will be there?

·
Registered
753 Posts
I'm scheduled for 1pm unless something comes up and I can't make it. I'll probably get there around noon.

Reactions: Americarsftw

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome. Once we get closer to the event, I'll send a PM to everyone and maybe exchange contact info so we can meet up.

Reactions: oaxa

·
Registered
753 Posts
How far is everyone driving for this? I'll be driving about 3 hours to get there, for probably 15 minutes behind the wheel I almost didn't think it'd be worth it.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I wouldn't drive 3 hours each direction for that kind of time behind the wheel.

I'm driving an hour and 40 minutes each way and ordinarily I'd say F that but that 15 minutes along with seeing the interior is going to determine if I invest in an ST so to me that driving time is necessary regardless. I would hate to regret making a purchase and look back and wish I had went to the Performance Academy.

How far is everyone driving for this? I'll be driving about 3 hours to get there, for probably 15 minutes behind the wheel I almost didn't think it'd be worth it.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Well guys, I sadly won't be able to make it this weekend. I've got too much on my plate this week and I won't have any time to make the 14 hour drive there. It sucks I won't be able to drive the ST but meh... you gotta do what you gotta do. Hope you guys have fun!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts