Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is YOUR INSIDE LINE to a drive experience with the all-new 2013 Ford Focus ST before anyone else. The Focus ST Performance Academy Tour hits the road this summer with two unique driving courses designed to not only push the limits of the new Focus ST, but also take your driving to another level! Sign up today for your own FREE VIP PASS to this exclusive event.
Official Website of the Focus ST Performance Academy:
Focus ST Performance Academy

I signed up a couple hours ago but haven't received a conformation email yet.
For those of you in SoCal, I signed up for the 9am slot if y'all want to try and go at the same time.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Too far away for me to make it there and back in a day. Wish it were closer.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got my conformation email. 9am at Dodger Stadium!
Looks like I might learn how to drive stick in an ST!

·
Registered
547 Posts
10 AM in Boston! This will be fun!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Got my confirmation for 9am Dodger Stadium. DreamInPixels, looks like I'll see you out there! I got maybe a couple hours drive but I'm sure it will be worth it!:thumb:

-John

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
10 AM in Boston! This will be fun!
I signed up for 11am. We'll have to meet up.

I wonder if the Pats will be practicing that day...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Well I guess that puts the July release date to rest. It says that "drive the ST before anyone else before it's out" The last event is 8/11 so looks like end of August will be the earliest we will see ours.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I guess that puts the July release date to rest. It says that "drive the ST before anyone else before it's out" The last event is 8/11 so looks like end of August will be the earliest we will see ours.
I saw that too. O well. At least it gives more time for everyone to save up for a nice down payment. (and some of us to learn how to drive manual.)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Guess Ford thinks that those of us who live in Southeast are NASCAR buffs with little interest in European-styled, smaller, affordable performance cars. Atlanta metro is bordering on a population of 6 million people - and our closest event is DC (640 miles)! :?:

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Stinks it is so limited to the coasts.

Hell, I help build the things and there isn't one near me.

- Drew
This is very cool. But frankly I am little disappointed that there is no middle ground. I would at least expected there to be something in MI or OH.

Oh well... Their marketing data must point them to those places.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Talk about perfect timing... I will be flying into lax that day and should make it just in time for the 5pm slot. So excited!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm signed up at Izod as well, for 2pm. Just shy of 1100 miles from home.

Here's hoping that the link to contact them and that they actually listen will bring about additional locations. Would love to see something in the southeast somewhere. Sebring would be my first choice, but Homestead, Daytona, even as far as Road Atlanta would be doable. Heck, how about the Walmart parking lot!

·
Registered
547 Posts
The location I'm at is a football stadium. So I'm assuming its going to be in the parking lot. Autocross-like course anyone?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I wonder how many people will end up in each time slot. I'm hoping not too many people will be up early.

The locations were definitely chosen for the big open parking lots. I hope they have something cool set up.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
1 - 20 of 338 Posts