Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ford just released a trailer (I guess I can call it that?) for the Focus ST Sessions. It's a series of videos involving professional drivers, and the Focus ST. Drivers include "Ken Block, Vaughn Gittin Jr, Tanner Foust, Brian Deegan, and more". I'll add new videos to this first post as they come. It looks like the sessions will also feature cameos from many competitors. The VW GTI, Subaru Impreza WRX, Civic SI, Mazda Speed3, and a... BMW M3?!

Update #1: The first ST Session is out, although it sort of just feels like a new introduction. It is titled "What Makes an ST an ST?" and shows shots of the ST passing various competing cars, with different reasons that make it better than the competition appearing throughout the video.

0) Welcome to Focus ST Sessions July 17th, 2012

1) What Makes an ST an ST? July 31st, 2012
Starring Chrissie Beavis

2) Hide & Seek August 14, 2012
Starring Matthew Johnson

3) Abandoned Block Party October 25, 2012*
Starring Ken Block and Vaughn Gittin Jr.

4) The Jury Is In November 10, 2012
5) ???
Starring ???

*"Keeping Up With Das Jones" was reedited and renamed on this date.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ford just released a trailer (I guess I can call it that?) for the Focus ST Sessions. It's a series of videos involving professional drivers, and the Focus ST. Drivers include "Ken Block, Vaughn Gittin Jr, Tanner Foust, Brian Deegan, and more". I'll add new videos to this first post as they come. It looks like the sessions will also feature cameos from many competitors. The VW GTI, Subaru Impreza WRX, Civic SI, Mazda Speed3, and a... BMW M3?!
Just saw that one. Why are they making us wait? I want to see it now! 7/31/12

·
Registered
869 Posts
A very planned marketing rollout. Nice work, Ford. You are proving to be true pros at this business, which you no doubt have employed.

You are outdoing most/all of your competition in that way. Hyundai's VT rollout was appalling in today's environment.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Man this car just needs to get here already! I've seen 3 on the road here in Detroit and they look simply phenomenal. Can't wait till mine shows up!

·
Registered
417 Posts
That GTI is going to get wrecked because of it's electronic aid interference in the sharp twisties. I really can't get over how the Golf R / GTI can't have these turned to full off.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts