Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 554 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This page will serve as the official video thread. Any time there is a official Ford video about the 2013 Focus ST it will be updated here.

Focus ST Videos About The Engine
n/a

Focus ST Videos About Sound

Focus ST Videos General

Focus ST Videos - Forza 4 MotorSport

Attachments

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2012 Focus ST Concept

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. We do have this one posted elsewhere, but it does belong here as well.

Thanks for joining

See you around

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
549 Posts
Here is Tanner Foust bagging on the ST from Octane Academy show: At first look, the suspension looks very impressive.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MSyFfjUeG0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I really want to see some videos of this car in action. Not just driving to test it out, but really throwing it through the corners. Kind of like they did for the commercials for the new Taurus SHO.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This would be great if we had those kinds of commericals.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Speaking of the ST sound, go to the 1:35 point of this video and turn your volume up.......damn does that sound amazing, totally reminds me of the 5 cylinder sound. I cannot wait to really hear this car.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xX0hBZN69EQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:thumb:

That is cool. It sounds deep throaty. I cant wait to hear that turbo boost at 2000RPMs.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I just hope that deep throaty sound wasn't captured from the mics inside the car and is a trick of the sound symposer. The Barcelona test video was similar, inside car sounded deep, but it didn't match up with the sound coming out the pipe. The original driving video of the dark bronze/orange car definitely had some turbo spooling sounds, almost overkill, I'm really interested in how the turbo will sound also. That girl was awesome, she was the better driver than all those guys!

·
Registered
693 Posts
it was nice to see the car in action. I too am very curious of the true sound of the car. I have never bought a car sight unseen. Crossing the fingers and toes.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Here is a new video posted about 5 days ago. Haven't seen it on the site so figured I'd post it. :D I hope they make the red calipers standard, I see them in all the videos, but never in the build your car service on the ford website...

I am in love with the new tangerine scream though.

1 - 20 of 554 Posts