Ford Focus ST Forum banner

501 - 520 of 554 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
New review from Autoexpress.

I don't recommend tugging on the boost/oil pressure/water temp gauges!!

Reactions: Ken Bury

·
Registered
284 Posts
I don't recommend tugging on the boost/oil pressure/water temp gauges!!
No kidding, he really made a point. Note to self: Don't just tint the back windows. Ouch.

BTW, does any one else get freaked by what seems to be an imminent head on collision with the car on the 'wrong' side of the road?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Nah, I've watched enough Top Gear episodes to be somewhat comfortable with right handed driving. :D

I think that's a pretty fair review. He seemed to enjoy the car. Of course, they have an embarrassment of riches over there in the UK when it comes to hot hatches, so all of the cars he compared this to are not applicable in the US market. It makes this car a clear champion on this side of the pond.

·
Registered
894 Posts

"Average Joe Blog" review. This guy's a bit of a Debbie Downer!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Quick video with some nice moving shots of a TS ST.

·
Registered
753 Posts
British gallons are different than US gallons.

·
Registered
685 Posts
The relationship to the 39 mpg and the Imperial gallon is somewhat coincidental. For one, that's 39mpg combined by the Euro testing which is vastly different from that used in the US. Apples to apples, that 39 mpg should be compared to the US 26 mpg combined, not highway. The highway rating in Europe is something like 47 mpg (Imperial), and the criticism of that figure is that NO ONE driving in the real world will ever see that kind of fuel economy or anything close. And it's true for every car sold in Europe.

Also...

The US was going metric. Ronald Reagan cancelled it.

But the related question is, why do we still have two different size gallons?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Apparently exported from Forza 4 to Trackmania.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Short video of an ST lapping a circuit.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Oh, dear, god....

501 - 520 of 554 Posts