Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never seen a 0-60 test from a roll
True, I may have been rolling 0.5mph for this test. :LOL:

The graph in the video is actually taken from the 0-60 pass I did right after this one. That time I did complete stop for ~3s before starting. So the numbers are real. I did not use the video from that pass because it was right after the GoPro hit the pavement...obviously the video isnt very interesting after that impact which moved the camera.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool data sounds legit then. Nice video btw.
Thanks! I should have come to a complete stop but a car was coming up behind me...

I do like the dynolicious app for iphone, although I think I paid $8 for it 2 or 3 years ago which is pretty expensive for an app. With a good solid phone mount, it seems to be pretty accurate. Assuming 15% drivetrain losses, 218whp would be 250hp at the flywheel. Pretty close to the Ford's advertised HP number.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is a different take on some of the same footage plus lots of additional shots I took. I did about 5 acceleration runs to get all the video and sound. This took me way too long to make and I am still not totally happy with the results, but I will keep trying and learning. It is hard to make a good looking video!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.