1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Official Event Info:
FocusFest Website: FocusFest - Nationwide Ford Focus Meet
FocusFest Registration: Coming soon

We are very excited about participating in this years event!

I for one....very..very interested in the auto cross. Should have enough experience by July to be decent at it.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Road Trip! Sounds like a great event.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Glad to hear you are teaming up with us at Focus Fanatics! Hope anyone going to Focus Fest has fun!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both?

Well, I am going to both. :)

·
4,009 Posts
I'm doing both too

·
Registered
245 Posts
I may have to attend since it is only a few hours away and my wife has family in St. Louis. I've been known to do an autocross or two. First thing my wife asked when she saw it yesterday was what class it's in. When I told her, she said "I thought you weren't going to race it". Kind of hard to justify given what is sitting next to it. I just smiled.

·
2013 FocusFest Event Manager
19 Posts
If you guys haven't RSVP'd yet, please do so as soon as you can. There is no cost to RSVP!
Please also be sure to order your goodie bag if you want a T-shirt and some other swag, including your raffle tickets for access to over a thousand dollars in prizes....including Dave and Busters (below). Last day to order goodie bags is 6-25-13. There are ST specific prizes and awards!

Registration for the Fun Ford Weekend portion of the event will be done at the gate. They don't anticipate being able to accept credit cards so bring cash or a check.

Remember, for the latest info, check us out on facebook, focusfanatics.com, or focusfest.com.

·
2013 FocusFest Event Manager
19 Posts
If you haven't booked your room at the Drury, please do it NOW! Tomorrow they release the remaining rooms in our block back into the general pool. If you are not booked yet, you risk not getting the group discount.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Chad and Shomare... Still planning on attending? It just so happens that I am working in St. Louis and will be there. I am trying to work it out to get my car here instead of the work truck but I am going to attend the show either way. Carlisle was a good time and I didn't think that I could get away for this show but as kick would have it, I am already here.

·
4,009 Posts
Fractured my left wrist so a cross country drive is out of the question for me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts