Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have any install pictures. I was too busy swearing and wiping blood off my car. The bezels are an absolute pain in the ass to remove. The driver side can be removed form up top with the headlight out. The passenger side requires the lower front plastic piece to be removed. I just took one side out and bent it out of the way. Right now I have them wired to my headlight DRL circuit. This comes on with the door and when the car is on. I might add a relay in the future to turn them off with the headlights. I just need to see what they look like at night first.

I got these on Alibaba and only paid $180 shipped. The quality is top notch. No trimming involved. The LEDs are in the top and shine down on a curved reflector. This keeps the ugly CREE LEDs from showing when powered off the plugs are automotive style and everything is waterproof. Even the circuit board is in an epoxy.

Wes

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Nicely done as usual!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't have any install pictures. I was too busy swearing and wiping blood off my car. The bezels are an absolute pain in the ass to remove. The driver side can be removed form up top with the headlight out. The passenger side requires the lower front plastic piece to be removed. I just took one side out and bent it out of the way. Right now I have them wired to my headlight DRL circuit. This comes on with the door and when the car is on. I might add a relay in the future to turn them off with the headlights. I just need to see what they look like at night first.

I got these on Alibaba and only paid $180 shipped. The quality is top notch. No trimming involved. The LEDs are in the top and shine down on a curved reflector. This keeps the ugly CREE LEDs from showing when powered off the plugs are automotive style and everything is waterproof. Even the circuit board is in an epoxy.

Wes

Do you by chance know where the green wire goes?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts