Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we go guys! The gifts and specials are starting to roll in! We have spoke to RAYS and they have made us special wheels for just you guys...and we only have 20 sets and nice thing is for you..noone else has these wheels for you guys!!!!

57 Extremes

lightwieght-concept-57-Extreme-ML-SP.jpg

7469415280_ca43fd9538_b.jpg

These are for just you guys - set of 4 $1600.00

57DR

57dr_02.jpg

57dr-400x400.jpg

These are for just you guys - set of 4 $1500.00

Colors Avaliable :
Gun Blue(Only On 57DR), Matte Graphite, Semi Gloss Black

Wheels Will Also Be Hubcentric 63.3

As I said these are exclusive for St Nation..pm me to reserve yours today!!!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These will be 18x8.5 +38 for 57dr and 18x8.5 +33 for 57 extreme..I can do any color you want..Its additional 400.00 on top of the above price...

Thanks
John G

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Awesome! I've always been a fan of Rays wheels and those 57 Extremes look sweet. Just placed an order for the Matte Graphite with John, now the hard part is waiting 10-12 weeks to get them.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey

Hey guys I know alot are wanting them and I am getting tons and tons of emails and calls right now...Heres what i will do...You want them great..But dont have all the money right now? PM me...Im here to help you guys out:) Dont miss out...

Thanks
John G

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOLOL its all good i felt special for a minute lol...Congrats BTW :) Heard im now down to 18 sets left :thumb:

Sorry for calling you Dan, John haha. Last person I contacted on here for the st nation swag set was Dan.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tell her your not buying your investing lol :D

57 extremes are an awesome looking wheel, too rich for my blood though! No way the wife would let me after getting the car...

1 - 20 of 225 Posts