Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
You can't produce the windo sticker until just before assembly.

i now have my VIN and build date via a source at Ford.

If you put your VIN two days before your build date, you will be able to generate your window sticker.

Check my sig if you want to see my VIN to compare it to yours.

Reactions: ATX Eric

·
Registered
869 Posts
You can't produce the Ai Dow sticker until just before assembly.

i now have my VIN and build date via a source at Ford.

If you put your VIN two days before your build date, you willbe able to generate your window sticker.
Gotcha. Thank you!

No build date yet. Waiting to hear back from Natasha via Facebook. Looks like I can take it from there.

My dealer says they have 1-3 coming in. One as early as 9/3, it appears. Offered to let me drive it while waiting for mine and apologized (!!!) for dealer stock arriving first. Good dealer. Obviously Ford Corporate needs to get their act together if their "customers" are apologizing to THEIR customers. lol.

Dealer said they had some irritated customers when Ford did the same thing with the Escape (?) redesign as well. I didn't even mention it, but he apologized in advance.

Very interesting...

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Reactions: ATX Eric

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
I'm just glad to have the piece of mind that it will be built before September.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
What's interesting is that when I Google my supposed VIN, Carfax has it in their records. :)
That's funny, I went to carfax after reading your post and put in my VIN and they also have it listed. I don't even have a build date yet either.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Okay, so here's a head scratcher.

Build date for my VIN in Etis is 30.11.0002

Now if that last number was 2012, I think I'd have a date (a really, really late one for a pre-order ST2, but a date nonetheless).

But as it sits, I'm unclear exactly what that means. Perhaps unscheduled?

Motor vehicle Text Font Vehicle door Line

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
The "Order Status Codes" come from the vehicle visibility reports that only Ford employees have access to, like the status reports interceptor provides. However, interceptor is only providing the status, not the full report. I believe dealers get this report updated once a week, on Thursday morning I think. A very common example is "UNSCH/CLEAN" which means "Your order has been received by Ford Motor Company and is awaiting selection by COS for submission to the assembly plant". Another example that will become common soon is "SCHEDULED" which means "Your order has been assigned to a segment (production) week". All of the ST3s are currently at status "MATL HOLD" which means "Your order is being held pending resolution of a production hold for material availability". Once the cars start shipping, you will see a variety of shipping codes, like "REL TO RAIL" for example if the car will be shipped by railroad.

Reactions: jackamick

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Oh, and ETIS is designed primarily for use in Europe, and vehicle information for North American cars may not show correctly. For example, the date may be wrong. I'm not sure of the cause, but I know in the U.S. dates are typically entered as MM-DD-YYYY, but in Europe they are more often entered as DD-MM-YYYY, so this may explain the weird looking dates.

I'm pretty sure that ETIS stands for "European Technical Information Site".

Reactions: jackamick

·
Registered
194 Posts
I think that the date 30.11.0002 is just a default value (Blank would be better), since all of us who have gotten their vin# seem to be seeing the same value. Not sure if we will see it change once our ST's get "officially" scheduled - or until it actually is completed and ready to ship.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I went back and looked up a vin for one of the cars that interceptor had marked as Scheduled and it still has a date of 30.11.0002 - so basically the date in ETIS doesn't mean a thing. In the case of ST's that have been manufactured it is set to the DAY the car was made.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Could someone help me with my windows sticker? I try Silvertoy instruction it doesn't open. Here's my vin # 1FADP3L97DL138850
Your window sticker is not available yet (as of 1:56pm ET US 4-Sep-2012).

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.