Ford Focus ST Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yep, what he said. I didn't get it either.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Unreal, Thanks. I'll try again tomorrow.
Sure thing. I think the window sticker may not be available until your car is on the production line (not just scheduled). I would not worry about the window sticker unless you still cannot get it after your build date week.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Damn, I have a build date for today 9/8 but I cant pull up the window sticker. I looked up other window stickers for the 8th and 10th and it will pull them up no problem. I hope there are no issues with mine, or got a wrong date? This sucks I was so excited to see it so I would know my wait is almost over.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
The build date I was given was actually just the day the order was moved to production, about a week before the car was actually built. My window sticker showed up the day after that, and the car status was updated to "produced" a week later, when the date and model details for my VIN posted up on the ETIS site. ( FordEtis home page )

Maybe check again tomorrow, or Monday (at the latest). If it still hasn't shown up, they may have given you a VIN with a typo.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Okay, so here's a head scratcher.

Build date for my VIN in Etis is 30.11.0002

Now if that last number was 2012, I think I'd have a date (a really, really late one for a pre-order ST2, but a date nonetheless).

But as it sits, I'm unclear exactly what that means. Perhaps unscheduled?

View attachment 2071
My build date was yesterday (according to the window sticker) and I still had the 30.11.0002 date on the Etis page. Today, it's been updated to 18.09.2012. It looks like it may not be updated untill after the car is actually built.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.