Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys seen this site? Ford Custom Graphics Might be kinda cool. At least some of the stripes, or the roof/hood applique. I'm getting the Tangerine Scream, and I think the black stripes with red outline, or offset black stripes would look good. Also covered by a 3 year warranty.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Not what I would have picked but my wife ordered this graphic from Fords site right after we picked up the Focus last year. She gets lots of positive comments from her friends and coworkers.

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, some of the designs seem more...feminine...in nature, but the fact that you can get dealer installed decals before you even drive it off the lot and chance mucking up the paint, plus a 3-year/36k mile warranty is definitely appealing.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'd would want to make sure they have them for the ST before ordering.
There are enough differences between the standard hatch and the ST that there could be some issues.
Especially for the Stripe graphics as the front, rear, and spoiler are all different.

I've been thinking about doing something similar to what Ford did with the Fiesta S1600
White stripes on Performance Blue with white wheels.

Hope they come out with specific support for the ST!
Because I think this looks great and will look even better with and ST in the picture instead.
Stripes.JPG

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right, I wouldn't just blindly buy it and hope it worked, but there are several that would work fine no problem, such as roof and hood decals, and some of the side stripes. I wouldn't be surprised if they added the ST closer to production time, but at the least, it's a good tool for envisioning what you want without having to photoshop it in.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Capture.JPG

Maybe bigger and on the left or right side?

·
Registered
753 Posts
The Pixel Fade Strips look cool, I'll be curious to see if they come out with anything special for the ST

·
Registered
381 Posts
That would be cool. But I dOnt want to go overboard. My original thought was to add like 1-1/2 inch stripes of red and black near a lip,curve, or what have you on the car just to give that subtle German message lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
I like the option of the classic dual center white stripes. Always looks sharp on a blue Ford. Or blue stripes on a white car.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just did these over the weekend. Custom cut them myself from a 15" X 110" roll of 3.5mil 3M vinyl. Took just over 5 hours to install.

Stripes4.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts