The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I made a change to Registered Users II & Registered User III.

I allowed the ability to upload avatars, and increased the size you can use for your profile picture and avatar.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Changes to the AUP are the following:

Please post all messages in English. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters. This is a international website; for many people English is not their primary language. Properly formatted posts are required.
Violators will be warned for poorly written posts.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've changed the policy for new users. Since we seem to have the spam issue under control with the random Focus ST questions for registration I have decided to allow new users to post any where they choose. New members still have limited abilities, but they can post in forum they wish. The limited abilities are lifted when they post for a few times. Check the AUP for a complete set of guidelines.

I do ask new members still create a thread and say hello to the community.

Chad

Reactions: 2phun

·
Registered
157 Posts
Chad,

Can I move threads between forums. I've posted a couple threads under my st and it looks like they were moved to general discussion. I just posted another but will move to general if I can.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll move it for you. Thanks

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've updated the AUP.

• Please DO NOT link to competitor sites, advertisements, product announcements, and product endorsements. Unless Authorized by Ford ST Nation Staff.

• Please DO NOT post links to non-forum sponsor products, or product development threads unless authorized by Ford ST Nation Staff.

Thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
The AUP link just takes me to the main page - very frustrating. I'll introduce myself in the welcome thread. Hopefully that will unlock something and allow me to edit my profile. I should be able to do this off the bat. I've read through FAQ and other posts from members asking the same thing (why can't I edit my profile) where they were directed to the AUP. The AUP is apparently quite elusive. Please advise.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m with Ziggy. Why is the AUPso difficult to locate, and why does the section above requesting us to use good contain a grammar error? “A international” should be an international. I am filled with wondering.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts