Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Are You Attending Focus Rising 2014

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your going, vote in the poll. This will help me compile a list of members that are attending this year.

Come on out and represent the ST. Last year we had 20 ST owners attend the event. This year I'd like to see 50!

·
Registered
903 Posts
8 hours is a haul for me (and I'm already doing a lot this year). But I'd like to do something like this at some point.

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5 hour drive for me. Chad drove 13 hours last year. Spend the weekend and make new friend. We'll worth it IMO.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bought my Gate-N-Go/Downtown Parade package yesterday. I've been going for the past 6 years, this will be the 5th year that I've "shown", and the first time with a Focus. I'm about 8 hours away, but it's my only "real" vacation of the year.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Planning on attending again this year! Had a lot of fun and it was great to hang out with everybody. I am looking forward to seeing everybody again this year and the mods that they have done.

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know that these days advance planning isn't what it use to be but with only three members confirming they will attend, It is a bit worrisome that we will have a poor ST showing at this years event.

It's a great opportunity to view Fords from past to present, and to meet other ST owners.

Don't put it off too long as you may not be able to reserve a room as Carlisle events claims most rooms in a 50 mile radius very fast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts