Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my cobb accessport through fswerks and I was so happy and impressed with their service. the day after I ordered my cobb ap with a fswerks 91 tune, Randy from fswerks called me to let me know that they didn't have any accessports in stock because cobb messed up an order to them. He told me he had cobb overnight a bunch of accessports and was going to send mine out right away the next day. I really didn't mind waiting an extra day, I would have never known, but the fact that he called and apologized and was trying to make everything right was very impressive to me!

Next thing is that I got my accessport and I wanted to use the 87 tune, and it wasn't working because the turbo wouldn't blow off the boost. After a few days and a post on the forum, I emailed randy and immediately he helped and worked on an 87 tune and sent it to me that night. the service fro, fswerks is seriously awesome and Im going to be doing all my shopping for my st there for now on.

thank you fswerks, great service and you have my service!!

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Not only is their service great, but I'm impressed that they give you not only Cobb's tunes, but theirs as well for the same price. It's a pretty stellar deal. I hope to order mine in the spring (keeping it stock for the winter)

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm glad you guys are giving kudos to these guys because I'm about to pre-order the new cobb ap from them now. I definitely feel more comfortable ordering from them. Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I agree, Fswerks really do a good job as far as service is concerned. I just got my cobb ap through them a few days ago. The Fswerks tune is incredible. Can't believe the difference from just a tune. I started with Cobb's as theirs was less aggressive. Nice tune woke the car up for sure. Switched to Fswerks and holy crap! Love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts