Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if future builds count but if so, here goes.

Silver ST3 with a moon roof.

I'm not thrilled with the all or none approach being offered by Ford. There are a lot of options I would like that only come on the ST3 but there are a lot of things that come with the ST3 that I don't really want or need.

If I can come in around 28500 for a ST3 than lump on the options. If it pushes the price too high say 30K plus to go to the ST3, I'll have to reconsider my options.

Wants are:

10 Speaker Stereo
MFT
Recaro Seats / Black / Leather
Heated Seats / Heated Mirrors
Ambient Lighting (I've had it in three Fords now and I really like the way it lights up the inside of the car)
LED Signature Lighting
HID Lighting

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm with you Shomare, I want the ST3 but not all the options it comes with. I'll take the same options as you minus the heated seats and mirrors which is kinda unnecessary living in SD.

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in the snow belt so those are musts.

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The LED signature lighting is LED interior lighting that lights up like courtesy lighting but is available in like 7-8 different colors.
It provides ambient lighting in areas like cup holders and foot wells. I thought it was a dorky gimmic until I had it. Very nice while driving at night.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
ST3 black on black ordered,should be in the first 1000 so should get the Go Pro camera...just think in 30 years the collector market will be crazy for this car First turbo Focus in the states and one of 1000 with Go Pro camera still in the box...Keep the camera and the box... yes I'm serious:!!:

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thought I'd update to what I actually ordered now that pricing is out and reality set in a bit!

Ordered Revised

Shomare

Ordered 5/4/12

ST2 (Equipment Group 201A) Ingot Silver Metallic With Moonroof Charcole Black w/ Performane Blue Inserts.

Sticker: 27,775

Price I negotiated 26,303

1,472 off MSRP

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thought I'd update to what I actually ordered now that pricing is out and reality set in a bit!

Ordered Revised

Shomare

Ordered 5/4/12

ST2 (Equipment Group 201A) Ingot Silver Metallic With Moonroof Charcole Black w/ Performane Blue Inserts.

Sticker: 27,775

Price I negotiated 26,303

1,472 off MSRP
Shomare:
Wow - good going. That's very encouraging to see that dealers are willing to negotiate off sticker. I'm interested in the ST2 package myself (minus the sunroof), so this will definitely put the car in my "purchase price sweet spot"! :D

·
Registered
742 Posts
Seems my color choice will be the least popular of all when we place our order: white. But I've already got some mods/upgrades planned which will help the choice make sense. Also planning on going with the ST3 package even though I originally really wanted the cloth seats.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Seems my color choice will be the least popular of all when we place our order: white. But I've already got some mods/upgrades planned which will help the choice make sense. Also planning on going with the ST3 package even though I originally really wanted the cloth seats.
DarkBuddha - I like the idea of a white car; particularly with black after market wheels. :thumb:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Placed my order (10 May 12) - now waiting on DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) from Ford. Got my FF-ST at dealer invoice; Race Red w/ST3 (202A) option package, no moon-roof :yay:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts