Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you know if there has already been 1000 orders already placed? How do you ensure you lock that in the deal through the dealer? It might already be up on here and I over looked it. Thanks.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Lisa posted yesterday on Facebook, "they are still under 1000"

You know you got one when your dealer has input your into to the registation website.

Pre-order members care to fill in any gaps?

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
My confirmation just says " if you are one of the first 1000". Doesn't tell me where on the list I am.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I haven't received any confirmation from Ford. The dealer seems to have the order in but I'm not sure if they submitted it on any special website other than a normal order would be. I emailed the contact email that others posted in their acceptance email a couple days ago but have not heard anything.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And all of these posts show why I'm concerned. I use to sell cars and I have seen some shady stuff so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the dealers steal it from the customers and say "sorry you weren't 1 of the 1000".

·
Registered
495 Posts
My dealer didn't know about the camera until I told him, he didn't know about the registration site until I told him...

I have yet to receive any email from Ford directly, just emails from my dealer.

May 1 order

·
Registered
440 Posts
And all of these posts show why I'm concerned. I use to sell cars and I have seen some shady stuff so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the dealers steal it from the customers and say "sorry you weren't 1 of the 1000".
Only problem with that is the first 1000 will get a special window sticker that will mention the GoPro.

·
4,009 Posts
Here is what the confirmation email looks like, note that It wasn't sent to me but to my dealership and then forwarded to me:

Welcome to the exhilarating world of Focus ST! Thank you for being one of the very first in the exclusive Focus ST owners' group. Your order has been verified and approved. Below is the tracking information for your claim.

If among the first 1,000 verified orders: Get ready to capture the thrill! Your order qualifies you to receive the GoPro HD Hero2 Motorsports Edition camera system after your vehicle is delivered
Tracking Number: ****
Order Number: ****
Customer Name: WILLIAM *

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

·
Registered
778 Posts
Only problem with that is the first 1000 will get a special window sticker that will mention the GoPro.
But will it already be on the car? If it is, that would kinda suck. I want the sticker, but I want to decide where to put it. (I'm very particular about those things. If my dealer puts a dealer sticker on my car, they will be taking it off while I watch, before I leave. Sorry...rant)

·
4,009 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Any idea what the special registration website is? I may have to tell my sales guy at the dealership what he needs to do lol

·
4,009 Posts
But will it already be on the car? If it is, that would kinda suck. I want the sticker, but I want to decide where to put it. (I'm very particular about those things. If my dealer puts a dealer sticker on my car, they will be taking it off while I watch, before I leave. Sorry...rant)
I thought the reference was to the vehicle build sticker having some info on it about being go pro eligible. That window sticker is usually folded nicely and in my glove box.

·
4,009 Posts
Dream, I take dealer logos and plate frames off the car first thing when I get home. It's our first bonding experience.

·
4,009 Posts
Any idea what the special registration website is? I may have to tell my sales guy at the dealership what he needs to do lol
I posted it in another thread and will have to search for it.

·
4,009 Posts
Here's the link and other necessary info:

2013 Focus ST Pre-Order and Retail Order Registration (5/18)

Order Banks for the 252 hp 2013 Focus ST are open! Focus ST order guide and price list are available at fmcdealer.com

Retail order verification registration is required and can be found at cni.dealerconnection.com under National Programs: 2013 Early Order Program.

The first 1000 verified retail order customers will receive a GoPro HD Hero2 Motorsports camera system after vehicle delivery.

Please note, the 2013 Focus ST is eligible for AXZD Plan sales.

·
4,009 Posts
Baron you could always do business with my dealership. They are way ahead of many. Do the deal on the phone or make the drive to Oneida NY. Just off the NYS Throughway.

·
Registered
753 Posts
cool, thank you

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I told my dealer if they put the front license plate bracket on I will back out of the deal. I do not like holes in the bumpers or a plate on the front. So ugly.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I've got a dealer close to me that's good abd I've done business with them in the past. It's just they are a small dealership so I don't think they get a lot of the higher end items. They aren't SVT certified for example so they don't get the nice toys.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts