Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've contacted 3 dealers...nobody is willing to give me Z-plan pricing on a Focus ST order. I even printed off a copy of an invoice detailing X/Z Plan pricing to show that it exists and they won't honor it. They all give the same crap other people on this forum have heard...saying the ST is a special car like the Roush, & SVT and ford special pricing doesn't apply. I understand it is just the dealer's unwillingness to let the car go at that price.

Has anyone had any luck with any dealerships in VA or northern NC?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I ordered from Magic City Ford in Roanoke, VA and they had no problem with honoring X-Plan. I would guess that they'll honor Z-Plan as well

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply VoicelessWinter...I'll send them an email to see if I can get the ball rolling. I have a lot of family in that area so I'm okay with that type of drive if it will save me $4K

I'm just surprised that the dealer I've bought two new cars at in the past 4 years won't honor my Z-Plan...I'm still forcing the envelope so to speak by informing them that others will...I'd hate for one of the biggest dealerships on the East Coast to lose my business forever...it's just so convenient for me to keep going to them

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow... without any questions asked, Magic City guaranteed me Z-Plan pricing and emailed me a detailed invoice. It's very refreshing to have that kind of service. I don't even know if I want to hold my dealer's feet to the fire to order from them anymore...especially seeing how well informed Magic City is. They even told me about the expected delay in ST3 production in case I wanted to go another route.

My dealer may have just lost a longtime customer

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looking to order one under X plan in Eastern PA with no luck. Gets very frustrating. They will keep on lying until you show them proof. Then it turns to a dealership policy. Makes them look real bad.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Looking to order one under X plan in Eastern PA with no luck. Gets very frustrating. They will keep on lying until you show them proof. Then it turns to a dealership policy. Makes them look real bad.
I got mine at invoice (under x plan) at matthews ford in paoli, pa. But I preordered May 5th.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Wow... without any questions asked, Magic City guaranteed me Z-Plan pricing and emailed me a detailed invoice. It's very refreshing to have that kind of service. I don't even know if I want to hold my dealer's feet to the fire to order from them anymore...especially seeing how well informed Magic City is. They even told me about the expected delay in ST3 production in case I wanted to go another route.

My dealer may have just lost a longtime customer
THAT may be the case, but they brought it upon themselves. Such is the nature of keeping your customers happy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts