Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Nice. Can't wait to get mine. Where was the camera mounted? Seemed like it was on the front bumper.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Nice vid there cstocker. I haven't even unwrapped my gopro yet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great video. When I watched, I thought "Hey that looks like Kentucky." I looked back to see your location and sure enough. Though I don't know where Stave Mill Road is. I bet the thing is a blast to drive on Kentucky back roads.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was mounted right above the Ford badge on the hood. That gopro setup is pretty sweet. Suction cup base that locks on and multiple axis adjustments. Tried to keep it up with the cam slightly down. Only thing with this cam is there is no screen to preview with.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Tombo nice to meet ya. Sure I'll see you around town.
Nice to meet you too. I don't have a ST yet. I am going to be really considering one in the spring. I do miss driving a manual transmission car. Hopefully the dealers around Louisville will have some in stock.

·
Registered
24 Posts
One of the best videos I've seen and it doesn't even show the car. LOL Gives a great impression of the handling performance though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks THNDRRR. Really nice of you to say. That car is just sooo much fun to drive. Power? All you want, now. Handling? .96 g. Seats? Kick-ass Recaros. And a free Go-Pro to boot!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts