Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm at Beach Ford in Virginia Beach picking up my Oxford White ST and wouldn't you know it - another STNationember is picking up his as well. It's a good night for these two new ST owners in Hampton Roads!

Now, who else is out there in the HR area?

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have seen a Tangerine Scream rolling around the Princess Anne/General Booth area in the past two weeks...most likely also purchased at Beach Ford given their overwhelming domination of Ford sales in the area

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! I haven't seen a single ST on the road yet, but given the number of military around here, and knowing the ST's target audience, I'm sure there will be a growing population here.

Meanwhile, I'm thinking of doing a mini photoshoot of my ST on Monday. Dealer didn't install the front plate bracket yet because the techs had gone home for the night. Wanted to capture some good shots before the front end has that horrible license plate slapped in the middle.

Thoughts on good places to go within HR? Would rather stay in the Virginia Beach area if possible. I'm racking my brain to think of cool places to stage the car with an interesting backdrop but I'm failing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts