Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pre-ordered my Tuxedo Black ST2 on May 4th and it was built on August 28th but who knows how long it'll sit on Ford's lot before being shipped to my brother-in-law's dealership in Holdredge, NE. Hoping it'll be before the end of September.

Has anyone received theirs or seen one at a dealership somewhere in Nebraska?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I'm in Omaha and haven't seen any. Three area dealers have stock on ordered ford site. I ordered a PB ST2 which is scheduled for build 9/5. I have not received a delivery date yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just received an e-mail from my dealership today saying that they talked to Ford this morning and my ST is scheduled to be delivered around the 17th of this month.:thumb: I'm sure that one of the Omaha dealerships will have some stock by then.:thumbd:

Call me petty, but it's gonna drive me nuts seeing someone else getting theirs locally before me! Pre-ordered on the 2nd possible day that you could! Been waiting for over 2 years for this car! Just two more weeks...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.