Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Focus ST enthusiasts!

After a couple of my customers have told me about this Forum and being excited about the Focus ST myself I decided to check this out. I am the Internet Sales Mananager at a Ford dealership in Beaverton, Oregon. Hopefully I can help with people's questions about their cars they ordered or are ordering and give an inside perspective of the vehicle and the process pre and post sale. If you have questions about the vehicle, the process of ordering one, or what you should be paying for one feel free to PM or e-mail me. My e-mail is [email protected].

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Obligatory question that probably can't be answered: Any ideas on the delivery date?

Thanks for joining and welcome to Ford :ST: Nation!

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Until one of our customer's orders begin production I won't have an estimated delivery date. Best I can do is speculate. One of my customers has an order schedule for production on the 27th. If production and shipping of the vehicle is anything like the other cars I would expect it to take a week and a half to two weeks for production and another 3-4 weeks for shipping. I am on the west coast so shipping would vary depending on where Ford has to ship the car to.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Kiyoshi

I always had questions about destination. Say I lived in Dearborn, MI, would I still pay destination?

Chad

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
What I wanna know is why am I , the customer, paying for destination on a car that was going to be shipped to that dealer ANYWAY, and, I did not request that car be SENT to that dealership.

Its like me having to pay shipping on the TV that I bought at WalMart..

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
What I wanna know is why am I , the customer, paying for destination on a car that was going to be shipped to that dealer ANYWAY, and, I did not request that car be SENT to that dealership.

Its like me having to pay shipping on the TV that I bought at WalMart..
You are paying for that shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
332 Posts
Beaverton! I've got friends out that way. Maybe someday I'll track you down, until then welcome to the site, thanks for offering up your availability :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Oh great.. the Feral Gummint has a part to play to play in this..
"The destination fee should be regarded as yet another cost of doing new car business. There are several other fees that manufacturers must bake into the price of their new cars and trucks, but the U.S. government has required this fee be itemized on the sticker based on the fact that it is a direct cost, above and beyond the "overhead" companies must incur in bringing a product to market. Tax, license and a detailed list of all the standard and manufacturer-installed options and their retail prices must also be clearly listed on the "Monroney label" of each new car. "

1 - 16 of 16 Posts