Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Virginia!

Can't wait to get further information on the ST! Barring some horrible news like an outrageous price, I hope to be able to purchase one soon after they are released. I currently drive a 2008 Focus and while it's a great little car, I'm definitely looking forward to something a little more sporty.

Hoping that this forum really takes off in the future and becomes a resource for ST performance enthusiasts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Hello there From Virginia

Thanks for joining the forum here. And thanks for the kind words. With your help, and the help of the rest of the forums members, this place can take off. Telling your friends, and chatting about Ford ST Nation on Facebook all help us grow. I am seeing some good growth from month to month. We are on our 4th month since I started in Nov 2011. :)

Again thanks for joining

I am like you. I loved the idea of the Fiesta when it came out in 2010, but want something faster/sportier. So I have one of those now. I am hoping to get a Focus ST not when it releases, but before the year is out. Although, it maybe the case anyways, because of the "Late 2012" release date.

Chad

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Welcome! Hopefully between all of us we can keep up to date with the most recent ST news!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts