Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I work for a Subaru dealer and came across the Focus ST on my interweb travels. I must say I am hooked, just talked to my local dealer and gave all my info for a pre-order of a 2013 Focus :ST: in tuxedo black equipment package 2:D:D

I can't wait till they call me and tell me its been ordered!!!!!

I am a very knowledgeable Subaru tech/parts person, but dont know to much about the Fords, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hope to learn a lot from you all and maybe I can share some info in due time.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Wow, jumping ship are you! Welcome to the Nation.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, jumping ship are you! Welcome to the Nation.
Yes, I am in need of something new, I see all of the work and testing they have put into this and I am seriously impressed. i know the Subies are AWD but the way the ST handles on the videos because of the torque vectoring control, it is almost the same as having AWD. I am kinda tired of the Suby scene, all the same cars and the ST is something new and different and I think it will have a serious effect on the performance scene(ford racing, c'mon how many years have they been doing it) All in all I am definitely jumping ship and proud of it!!!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Yes, I am in need of something new, I see all of the work and testing they have put into this and I am seriously impressed. i know the Subies are AWD but the way the ST handles on the videos because of the torque vectoring control, it is almost the same as having AWD. I am kinda tired of the Suby scene, all the same cars and the ST is something new and different and I think it will have a serious effect on the performance scene(ford racing, c'mon how many years have they been doing it) All in all I am definitely jumping ship and proud of it!!!!
Welcome! I agree entirely...thus far, the Ford ST bandwagon has been more fun to be a part of. Sign up for the ST Performance Academy in Boston, I think a bunch of us will be meeting there.

From,

A former WRX owner in CT :LOL:

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Welcome! I as well live in CT and ordered a PB ST2. What dealer did you order from?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts