Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
My name is John and i like many of you are much anticipating the arival of the new st as i plan on owning one when they arive :). i live in dearborn MI within spitting distance of the Reserch and development center here in MI. I work for ford through an outside contractor and my job is to move/transport vehicles around the engineering facilitys in and around dearborn. In doing my job i have had the opportunity to more or less preview all the future cars that ford is currently working on and in doing so i have had the chance to drive the new focus st on several occasions. I have had the chance to drive the vehicle a few times directly off the pre production line from the michigan assembly plant back to our testing facility's. in the trips i have made i can tell you all that the car is very very sporty. i can obviously see why ford is maketing this vehicle as an every day driver for somebody who wants to enjoy the driving experience while having a lot of fun. the car has more than plenty of gitty up and go and will put a smile on your face as it did mine. I know this is a thread to introduce yourself to the forum but i just wanted to let everyone know that i am one of the few lucky individuals who have been able to see and experiance the new focus that ford has been so secretive about . anyhoo i just wanted to intdoduce myself to the rest of you and let you know who i am and where im from :)

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Hey Johnny ST

Thanks for the introduction. And thanks for you insights. Its great to hear how fun it is to drive.

Well see you around.

Chad

Reactions: Johnny ST
1 - 2 of 2 Posts