Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, as I said in the title i live in France, I am 24 years old, and am passionate about cars long enough.

I currently own a Focus ST 2 available in France of German origin. This model is not available in your country I think.

It has a 5 cyl turbo 225hp volvo original that was prepared to 300hp.

Excuse my translation but I use google translation.

I'm here because I interress has seen this new ST and it will also be available in my country so I come on your site.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Bienvenue à la ST Nation!

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Hello, as I said in the title i live in France, I am 24 years old, and am passionate about cars long enough.

I currently own a Focus ST 2 available in France of German origin. This model is not available in your country I think.

It has a 5 cyl turbo 225hp volvo original that was prepared to 300hp.

Excuse my translation but I use google translation.

I'm here because I interress has seen this new ST and it will also be available in my country so I come on your site.
You know...it would be nice to have you over for a barbeque! You ever travel over here to the USA?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never actually came to the U.S.. I do not know anyone in your country. This is the first time I entered on a site of U.S.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Haha, Google Translate is the best. I used that all the time when I was staying in the Netherlands and Germany. I went to France for the first time last... April, I think. Visited Paris (of course)... Really enjoyed it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I use it every time but it's nice to find the words sometimes!
I'm from alsace in fact it is in the northeast of France, near Germany.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts