Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just picked up a new TS ST2 here in Honolulu. Windows are tinted, and hopefully this weekend the JBR RMM will go in. Crossing fingers for no rain, the carport is at the mercy of the rain and I'd rather not lay in a puddle to do my install....

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
Welcome, my son lives in Honolulu, on Ford Island.

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus St
2 Posts
Aloha, I live in Honolulu and have a 2013 Ford Focus. It was perfect when I moved here from Maui, never had an accident. It never had problems was a Stage 2 beast! Then I got hit by an old man ? and went over a concert block got all the mechanical fixed but never did get my check engine light to turn off! I have a great mechanic he says it’s because of a recall on the gas tank and then they tell me at the dealership it’s the carbon filter then the Dealer told me the parts don’t exist yet... Then I look online and it looks like it is a gas recall. They were supposed to call me back several months ago and never did. Honolulu did a little oil change on my car when I first moved here and they or someone on their property stole a bunch of stuff out of my car. So ya if you need help don’t rely on the dealerships!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts