Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading this forum since I fell in love with the ST at the auto show in Detroit. I have an Oxford White ST3 coming my way, pre ordered on May 11th. Like everyone else, I am dying with anticipation haha. I currently have a 2010 GTI which has definitely been the best car I have owned, but I am definitely hoping the ST changes that :).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses. I was torn between black and white but my uncle is a sales manager for a Ford dealer and they have an authorized wheel guy who will be blacking out my wheels once my new toy comes in. The anticipation is really kicking my butt lol. I search here and on google every day hoping for any news at all haha.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They have an authorized individual who does the more elaborate touch up work for Ford who comes each Friday to their dealer. He also re-does the wheels on trade in vehicles for them. For $150-200.00 he is going to sand blast my ST wheels, then paint them with a black matte and then top it all off by applying some matte clear coat. He has access to a room to bake the paint so it should only take him around 2-3 hours to get the tires of the wheel and take care of the entire process.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts