Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've been on this forum for about a week, but I've only made a few posts. Still, I check this site a few times a day for new ST information. I cannot wait for this car to come out. It's just... awesome! Hot hatches have always been either very German or very "spartan." It's nice to see a more upscale hot-hatch coming out, especially right at the time I graduate :) That car being a Ford is just icing on the cake...

Anyways, yes I go to Penn State, I'm majoring in Mechanical Engineering and I'm actually trying to get a job with Ford (anyone have any connections? :p ) by the time I graduate. We'll see how that pans out; it's very competitive. I drive a 2011 Ford Fiesta SE, manual of course. I am a recent GM-to-Ford convert and have driven GMs all my life before this car. I got tired of driving bland vanilla-mobiles, so when I heard that Ford is bringing over the European Fiesta to the states (well, for the most part...) I had to get on the ordering list. Couldn't be more happy! Sad thing is I'll be trading it in this fall... Good thing is, it'll be going towards a Focus ST3 :D

:edit:
Here's a pic of the Fiesta!

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Welcome!
I am also an ME. I also can not wait to purchase an ST. Hopefully within a few weeks we'll get some new info.

Do you participate in Penn State's FSAE team?

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish... I have no time, haha. I know a few people on the team and have seen their car, it's pretty sweet!

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I'm actually from Columbus, Ohio (yes, all of my friends are Buckeye fans. yes, they all hate me for going to PSU, haha)

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Cool car :LOL:

:welcome:

Welcome to Ford ST Nation. Thanks for joining.

Reactions: petraman
1 - 7 of 7 Posts