Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, folks. I am finishing up my MBA and moving to Dearborn later this summer to start @ the Blue Oval. Spent last summer working w/Lisa on the launch of the ST - needless to say, I've been very much looking forward to this car's release.

Driving a GLI for the time being, but hopefully not for long;).

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Great to hear. So did you do a internship? Man I would like a shot at working for Ford some day. Actually one of my dreams at some point. I love what they have been able to do to keep american manufacturing alive without government help.

I too have been working on my MBA, should be finished at the end of this year. I also moved to MI to take a Information Tech job two months ago.

Well thanks for joining and good luck with Lisa n team.

Chad

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah, I was an MBA intern. I am extremely lucky - I came to business school looking to break into marketing in the automotive industry and that's exactly what happened. Now I've just got to make it stick as a career:).

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be working with Lisa when I start - function of different rotational assignments - but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Digging up the old thread - made the move to MI, been here for six weeks or so now (and finally got my ST:)).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sweet, so how do you like Michigan? I grew up in SE MI, went to school in Dearborn, and moved to Virginia a few years ago. :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like it so far. Granted, there are some areas I don't want to venture into too often, but other than that (and the fact that the nearest Trader Joe's is 20 miles away), no complaints.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts