Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I can't say I'm an owner of an ST yet, but I'm teetering on the brink (either ST or GTI) and I figured I should check out the community and see what's up. Anyone else from around the area?

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Midland, MI.

But welcome other wise. A Focus ST is a good choice if ou are looking for a balanced car. Good looks. Good power. Good price. And good interior.

:welcome:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, the more I read the more I'm leaning towards the ST. I dare say that I'd go and preorder (are they still considered preorders at this point?) one if I could get my hands on a X-Plan pin.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
You could place a order now for a custom car. I think that pre-orders are now over as of today. Nonetheless you can order a Focus ST at any time as long as the order banks are open.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You could place a order now for a custom car. I think that pre-orders are now over as of today. Nonetheless you can order a Focus ST at any time as long as the order banks are open.
Man, I missed out on preorders? I know you wouldn't anything precise, but if I was to just order one from the dealer sometime this week what would be a rough ETA you think?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts